I created an art video blog in the style of a Netflix documentary show! It’s called Artist and I take you behind the scenes of my artwork. This is the first episode, where I show you the process of how I created a painting and answer a question I didn’t want to answer. It’s two tutorials in one video.
Your turn: How are you? And if you don’t know but enjoy these videos, please thumbs up and share it with your friends and family.
Here’s a list of all the art supplies I used in the painting time lapse:
- Pentel Twist-Erase III Automatic Pencil 0.5mm
- Staedtler Pigment Liner 0.5 mm Black
- Molotow ONE4ALL Acrylic Paint Marker, 1mm Extra Fine, Signal White
- Staedtler Mars Stick Erasers
- Van Gogh Watercolor Paint
- Pebeo Liquid Latex Masking Fluid Drawing Gum
- Creative Mark Flo Line Artist Paint Fine Line Detail Bottles
- Fabriano Studio 300G Watercolor paper
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Bombay India Ink
- Betty Hayways Watercolor Brushes
If you buy any of the art supplies from the links, I get a small percentage for the referral.