In this episode of Artist, I answer a deeply personal question. Then I talk about bringing back my ongoing series of one-of-a-kind paintings called Pieces and take you through the process of painting Piece #21.
Oh hey, Pieces are back and I kept wanting to blog them, but so far I’ve made 3 new ones and they’ve all sold. If you’ve adopted a Piece now, or in the past, thank you!
Your turn: What did you do today? And if you did nothing but enjoy these videos, please thumbs up and share it with your friends and family.
And please take a shot every time I say “and.”
Here’s a list of all the art materials I used in the painting time lapse:
- Pentel Twist-Erase III Automatic Pencil 0.5mm
- Staedtler Pigment Liner 0.5 mm Black
- Molotow ONE4ALL Acrylic Paint Marker, 1mm Extra Fine, Signal White
- Staedtler Mars Stick Erasers
- Van Gogh Watercolor Paint
- Pebeo Liquid Latex Masking Fluid Drawing Gum
- Creative Mark Flo Line Artist Paint Fine Line Detail Bottles
- Fabriano Studio 300G Watercolor paper
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Bombay India Ink
- Betty Hayways Watercolor Brushes
- Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Lime Green
If you buy any of the art materials from the links, I get a small percentage for the referral.